Colorado Home Trust, LLC is dedicated to quality service to our clients and improving the surrounding community through our business and corporate social responsibility. We are also committed to developing sustainably and sharing our knowledge everyone we reach. Colorado Home Trust is devoted to improving the communities in which we work through our clients, properties and involvement.
Commitment to the Community
– We are committed to not only the health and well-being of our business but also to the community.
– We believe that donation of time and experience to be much more valuable to our immediate community, as well as making monetary contributions, and encourage educated partners to do so as well.
– We know we have an impact on the environment and are dedicated to minimize our negative effects.
– Members of CAREI: As members of the Colorado Association for Real Estate Investors, we meet with real estate professionals from all over the state of Colorado on a monthly basis. We stay tapped into the local real estate market continually, paying close attention to the changing needs of the Colorado Springs area so that we can adapt accordingly.
– JA in a Day (Junior Achievement): This program is already in effect in many schools of all levels in the Colorado area, which teaches children of all ages basic business and financial management skills. Since we at Colorado Home Trust are experienced in both areas, we schedule a few days out of the year to volunteer.
– Habitat for Humanity: Habitat for Humanity helps people all over the United States and Colorado by providing affordable, sustainable housing to low income families in need. We are not only knowledgeable about the renovation and construction process, but have also had hands on experience on job sites, providing the perfect venue for service. Twice a year (generally in May and September), we invite all of our clients and investors to join us in participating at a Habitat for Humanity site. This is a great opportunity to have a hands-on impact on our community.
– Other volunteer opportunities: We also volunteer at various other events in the community. Past events that members of Colorado Home Trust have volunteered include Project Homeless Connect, Food Bank of the Rockies, EarthForce, Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, LifeTeen and the Colorado State Games.