When banks say, “NO”, we say, “YES!”
Listen… we don’t expect perfect credit. We understand that good people lose houses. We are mainly concerned with your income and whether you can get a mortgage in 1-2 years with credit repair.
Don’t let your bad credit scare you!
We can help you fix that. As long as you are committed to rebuilding your credit over the next 1-2 years.
No one will work harder than us to get you into the home of your dreams!
Please review the following criteria before submitting an application:
- Your gross monthly income needs be at least 3-4 times the lease payment
- You must have at least 3% for the option consideration / down payment
- You need to be discharged from a foreclosure or bankruptcy
- You can’t have had any evictions in the last 3 years
- You must have good references from previous landlords & current employers
- You cannot be involved in a lawsuit as a plaintiff, other than divorce, child custody, or auto accident
- You can’t have any prior criminal convictions of a violent or drug-related felony
- You cannot owe money for child support or alimony